Pueblo Do Mar is a mixed use housing project designed specifically for the domestic Brazilian middle class market as its primary focus and is targeting the largest growth demographic in the ‘affordable homes’ sector with land plots of 200m2 starting from only R$32,850. Located in the municipality of Conde in the coastal town of Jacuma, Pueblo Do Mar sits in the beautiful coastal foothills 15 minutes drive south of the rapidly expanding city of João Pessoa. This exclusive project promotes 12 hectares of unencumbered development land, leisure facilities and fantastic economic growth.
• Unencumbered, full planning / licenses
• Under construction (completing 2016)
• Developer sector packages available
• Full purchase / exit sales support services
• 50% sold domestically in Brazil
• 20% pa forecast growth
• 3-5 year exit timeframe